Google Earth Engine is a cloud-based platform that enables large-scale processing of satellite imagery to detect changes, map trends, and quantify differences on the Earth’s surface. This course gives the participants practical skills to use the platform effectively for their remote sensing projects.
- Familiarity with remote sensing concepts
- Implement remote sensing workflows in Earth Engine.
- Scale your analysis to large regions and over long periods of time.
- Build interactive apps for data exploration.
- Introduction to Google Earth Engine
- Introduction to the Code Editor
- Working with Image Collections
- Image Processing
- Parallel computing with Map/Reduce
- Introduction to Supervised Classification
- Classifying images
- Classifying tables
- Accuracy Assessment
- Change Detection
- Building User Interfaces in Earth Engine
- Programming tips
See our other Course Offerings.
To host this course at your organization, contact us now!