|Remote (Anywhere in India)||Full-time/Part-time||Entry Level (0-3 years)|
This position is now closed and we are no longer accepting new applications.
We are looking to hire a team member to help with the growing demand for e-learning and technical skilling. You will be working directly with our founder and gain valuable experience in delivering world-class training experience to our students. As a Training Associate, you will provide direct support to our instructors before, during, and after the training event.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in research, preparation and testing of course materials.
- Handle communication and course requirements to and from the participants and/or clients.
- Assist in course delivery and troubleshooting during the course.
- Write technical blog posts and tutorials, prepare marketing materials, post on company’s social media channels.
- Provide technical support to course participants.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Geospatial, Computer Science or IT field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated interest in training/education space.
- Good working knowledge of Python programming.
We expect a total of 40 working hours/week for the full-time position. The work schedule is flexible and we encourage a good work-life balance. The role requires the candidate to be present during our scheduled training events – which may be on weekends or in a different timezone.
The salary range for the full-time position is INR ₹30,000-₹50,000/month.
Part-time salary will be proportionate to the full-time position.
- Company provided full work-from-home setup that inclues:
- Latest MacBook laptop.
- Printer, scanner, external monitor, professional microphone and headset.
- Ergonomic chair and desk.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for INR ₹5,00,000.
- Reimbursement for internet expenses.
*Benefits will commence after the completion of probationary period.
We require you fill out our application form and submit a writing sample. The approximate time to complete the application is 30 minutes. You will be asked to sign-in to a Google account.