|Remote (Anywhere in India)||Full-time||Entry Level (0-3 years)|
We are looking to hire our first full-time team member to help with the growing demand for e-learning and technical skilling. As an early member of the team, you will be working directly with our founder and gain valuable experience in delivering world class training experience to our students. As a Training Associate, you will provide direct support to our instructors before, during and the training event.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in research, preparation and testing of course materials
- Handle communication and course requirements to and from the participants and/or clients.
- Gather relevant inputs/information before, during and after the course delivery.
- Assist in course delivery and troubleshooting during the course.
- Write technical blog posts, prepare marketing materials, post on company’s social media channels.
- Manage company’s several web properties by reviewing and publishing new content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Geospatial, Computer Science or IT field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated interest in training/education space
- Programming proficiency in Python, R or other scripting languages
- Experience working on open-source projects
- Graphic design and video editing
We expect a total of 40 working hours/week. The work schedule is flexible and we encourage a good work-life balance. The role requires the candidate to be present during our scheduled training events – which may be on weekends or in a different timezone.
- Interested candidates must apply with an updated resume.
- Candidates must provide ALL of the following along with their application
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and how it fits your career goals.
- A writing sample (at least 500 words) explaining a technical concept along with figures/diagrams.
- Pick any topic that you know well. Example topics could be: map projections, image histograms, spatial indexing, shortest-path algorithms etc.
- Sample should be original and should demonstrate both understanding of the concept and ability to convey information easily.
- Bonus points if prepared with Markdown/Latex and uploaded to Github
This position is now closed and no longer accepting applications.