Google Earth Engine is a cloud-based platform that enables large-scale processing of satellite imagery to detect changes, map trends, and quantify differences on the Earth’s surface. This 2-day intensive course gives the participants practical skills to use the platform effectively for their remote sensing projects.
2 Days (16 Hours)
- Familiarity with remote sensing concepts
- Implement remote sensing workflows in Earth Engine.
- Scale your analysis to large regions and over long periods of time.
- Build interactive apps for data exploration.
- Introduction to Google Earth Engine
- Introduction to the Code Editor
- Working with Image Collections
- Image Processing
- Parallel computing with Map/Reduce
- Introduction to Supervised Classification
- Classifying images
- Classifying tables
- Accuracy Assessment
- Change Detection
- Building User Interfaces in Earth Engine
- Programming tips
See our other Course Offerings.
To host this course at your organization, contact us now!