We specialize in corporate, government and group GIS training across India and APAC countries. Ujaval Gandhi has over 10 years of training experience and has trained thousands of scientists, researchers and analysts in his career. If your organization is interested in hosting a custom training for 10+ people, please contact us for a quote.
We also offer regular classes for individuals at Bengaluru. Check upcoming class schedule.
Spatial Thoughts is a QGIS.org certified training provider. We offer custom training on basic, intermediate and advanced topics.
- Python scripting
- Building python plugins
- Advanced automation techniques: Batch Processing, Graphical Modeler and Custom Processing Scripts
- Data Editing and Management: Advance digitizing tools, database management
- Styling and visualization: Advanced styling using data defined overrides, live-layer effects, geometry generators, 2D and 3D animation.
Open Source GIS Tools Training
Harness the power of mature open-source tools to collect data, manage complex analysis and process large amounts of data.
- GDAL/OGR command-line tools
- OpenDataKit (ODK)
Remote Sensing and Satellite Image Processing Training
Learn remote sensing concepts and techniques for working with large volumes of satellite imagery.
- Semi-Automatic Classification (SCP) Plugin for QGIS
- Google Earth Engine Plugin for QGIS. Earth Engine Python API with PyQGIS