GDAL is an open-source library for raster and vector geospatial data formats. The library comes with a vast collection of utility programs that can perform many geoprocessing tasks. This class introduces GDAL utilities with example workflows for processing satellite and aerial imagery.
1 Day (8 Hours)
- Familiarity with satellite image processing
- Write commands to process large volumes of data
- Effectively work with drone/aerial imagery
- Automate satellite data processing
- Running GDAL Commands
- Processing Satellite Data
- Merging individual bands into RGB composite
- Apply Histogram Stretch and Color Correction
- Pan Sharpening
- Computing NDVI
- Georeferencing images with corner coordinates
- Georeferencing with GCPs
- Processing of Aerial Imagery
- Multi Criteria Weighted Overlay Analysis
- Running commands in batch
See our other Course Offerings.
To host this course at your organization, contact us now!