✓ WITH QGIS.org certification
A 2-day intensive hands-on course to learn practical skills for working with geospatial data in QGIS.
2 Days (16 Hours)
- Familiarity with QGIS interface and workflows
- View, edit, and manage all types of spatial data
- Perform spatial analysis
- Cartography and map making
- Introduction to QGIS
- Fundamental GIS concepts
- Overview of the QGIS project
- Navigating the QGIS Interface
- Working with Vector Data Layers
- Consuming Web Services
- Working with Raster Data Layers
- Styles and Symbology
- Creating Maps
- Data Editing
- Working with Temporal data
- Working with Geotagged Photos
- Multi-Criteria Overlay Analysis
- Must-have Plugins
- Concluding Remarks
See our other Course Offerings.
To host this course at your organization, contact us now!