✓ WITH QGIS.org certification
A hands-on class that teaches you how to customize QGIS using the Python API. This course is intended for users who want to learn how to use programming techniques to build custom scripts, functions and plugins.
1 Day (8 Hours)
- Basic python knowledge
- Familiarity with QGIS
- Write scripts with for custom geoprocessing
- Build plugins and processing tools with user interfaces
- Set up actions and custom functions with custom business logic
- Where can you use Python in QGIS?
- Qt, PyQt and PyQGIS
- Understanding Classes
- Visual Tour of the PyQGIS API
- Creating Custom Python Actions
- Writing Python Console Scripts
- Writing Standalone Python Scripts
- Writing a Processing Script
- Simplifying Processing Scripts
- Writing Plugins
- Processing Plugin
- GUI Plugin
- Writing Python Expression Functions
- Resources for Further Learning
See our other Course Offerings.
To host this course at your organization, contact us now!